COVID 19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Online Shop - www.rawcliffesharrogate.co.uk
- Please shop online first, where possible.
- Many uniform items have links via the Sizing Guide directing you on how best to measure your child for items such as blazers, shirts/blouses, trousers, skirts.
- If you have special requirements with uniform, e.g. Long / Short length school trousers (particularly embroidered trousers), please order in advance and expect longer delays.
- We can offer a click+collect service. Parents can buy uniform online and select the click+collect option. Once a date has been provided for collection, the collector can give their surname and order number at the door and a member of staff will bring your shopping to you - this avoids more people having to come inside the shop.
- Due to lockdown, we have been unable to add all product images to our website, however, all sizes are listed and these products are still available to order. Images will be added gradually once we are able to open again.
- Due to the restrictions that we will have to put in place, we are happy to accept a greater number of returns.
- We ask that clothing remains in the condition of which it was bought, e.g. with labels in tact, un-worn and un-washed, but we will exchange or refund any items in these conditions with no time limit on the return.
- We would encourage parents to shop earlier in the summer to help us be able to cope with internet orders and to ensure that as many people will be able to get instore appointments as possible.
- As mentioned, if you buy early but the clothing does not fit as summer is drawing to a close, we will exchange any items.
Fitting and Trying-on
- There will likely be restrictions around trying on clothing. Our experienced staff will assist where possible with sizing recommendations and we appreciate that trying-on restrictions will make buying uniform difficult but once items have been tried at home we can exchange or refund where necessary.